The first book I was in charge of compiling and creating was the Marks Catalog for Form and Communication but there was one major problem, all the spreads were moved one page over. Doesn’t sound like that big of a deal, but a lot of my classmates designed their spreads so that they were on the same page. The whole catalog was messed up. I decided to create this book so that I’d become more familiar with the whole process of creating a book so that I wouldn’t ever make the same mistake. This book has all of the final projects that I’ve ever created within my first semester of graphic design. As a result of having such a huge quantity of files, I can no longer play Fortnite at 60 fps. Anyways, this project was extremely fun to make (especially at 6 am) and was so euphoric when I opened the book and there were little to no mistakes.